Nature Guide Training with National Level Certificate III
March 19, 2018
Bhutan Institute of Himalayan Studies in association with College of Natural Resources- Royal University of Bhutan and Association of Bhutanese Tour Operators will be conducting 35 days Nature Guide Training with National Level Certificate III provided by Ministry of Labor and Human Resources from June and July, 2018. The training will be providing by well experienced experts from both international and national.
Interested cultural guides, trekking guides, hoteliers, and individuals with minimum qualification of class XII graduates can apply for the training through online by sending complete application to email@example.com or submit to office personally.
Interest Candidate may apply along with the following documents on or before end of May, 2018:
- Application form (download here)
- Citizenship identity card
- A copy of valid license (for Trek/Cultural Guide/hoteliers)
- Curriculum Vitae along with passport size photograph
- No objection or recommendation letter from the concerned agency if you are employed
- Medical fitness certificate
For further information, please call us at 02371060/77411959
Explore and Explain Natural trails and ecosystem of east, biodiversity of west and Central, and aquatic system of southern.
Be The Nature Ambassador of Bhutan.